We were tasked to create a GIS portfolio for our internship program. It was a great opportunity to put organize the work I have been doing. I chose to create a StoryMap to get more practice utilizing the program. My only challenge was how to include my resume, I chose to add it to google drive and link it to a button in my StoryMap. My final portfolio can be seen at https://arcg.is/0SKWP9.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GIS Portfolio
We were tasked to create a GIS portfolio for our internship program. It was a great opportunity to put organize the work I have been doing....
-
This week’s assignment focused on diagnosing errors and debugging scripts. We learned several different types of errors and techniques for ...
-
This week we read about python fundamentals including: if, elif and else; lists, dictionaries and tuples; commonly used methods and functio...
-
Project Run a time series analysis to analyze spectral recovery following the 2000 Jasper Fire in South Dakota. Data For this project data w...
No comments:
Post a Comment